What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Focus Ratings is a ratings service designed to aid you and help you narrow the field so that you can concentrate on the real contenders
- Our completely computerised analysis system selects the top three rated horses from each race
- Once you have signed up you will be able to access today’s ratings
- You will receive a daily e-mail with the Ratings as a PDF attachment
- Our results are updated every day and available for anyone to view.
- The Statistics are continuously updated
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Focus Ratings scores 74.70/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://focusratings.com/subscribe/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was GBP10.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: focusratings.com you’ll also be taken through to focusratings.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)